Friday, August 23, 2013

Rimmel London - Your Majesty


This is a quick manicure I decided to paint and it's with Rimmel London's Your Majesty which I picked up on sale for $2.97 at Chemist Warehouse's 50% off sale.

Your Majesty is a silver shimmery polish that has quite a thin but consistent formula. I'm wearing two coats here, although an extra coat wouldn't hurt. The finish seems to have a slightly "grainy" and textured look, but it is actually still very smooth when you touch it.

I'm extremely happy with all the Rimmel polishes I've tried and will definitely continue purchasing them. They are also very affordable (ranging from $6-$8 AUD) for polishes in Australia, and if you wait for a sale then you definitely wont feel guilty after buying these!

Have you tried any Rimmel London polishes before and did you like them as much as I do? :)



- - -
bloglovin' - twitter - instagram