Monday, June 24, 2013

The Move to Bloglovin'

I'm sure many of you have seen the announcements regarding the removal of Google Reader and Google Friend Connect on July 1st. If you'd like to keep updated with my posts, then an alternative to GFC is by following me on Bloglovin'.


Or if you haven't already, you can import all the blogs you are currently following from Google Reader to Bloglovin' with just a click of a mouse!


Clicking the link below will let you continue following all the blogs you are subscribed to on Google Reader without having to individually follow them again. It only takes a few seconds to do too!



Bloglovin' is a great alternative to continue being updated on the latest posts from the blogs you follow, and although I am sad to see Google Reader go, I'm glad that there's still a way for me to keep up with the blogs I follow!



- - -
bloglovin' - twitter - instagram