Thursday, June 20, 2013

Gmarket Haul 3

It's been such a long time since I've made an order from Gmarket and I found out that they've raised the shipping costs even higher! :( Although I wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer to get my packages with lower delivery costs, I do love the fast shipping as I usually receive my items a few days after they are dispatched from Korea.

I recently made an order with a couple of friends and the items that I picked up are below. Links are also provided.



The top is a chiffon material and I purchased it because I really liked the lace detailing. It was actually the most expensive item I bought but I'm really happy with the quality. The shorts were pretty much just an impulse buy because I thought they were cute, really cheap, and I love floral patterns. I don't regret buying them though!

The skincare items I purchased.


Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil: 8,960 won (on sale, originally 12,800 won)

I've been wanting to try a cleansing oil for a while now and I've read a lot of great reviews on the Etude House one. This one is actually one of Etude House's best selling products so my expectations were a little high. I've used it a few times now and I can say that I'm happy with it so far! It removes makeup really well, it has quite a thin consistency for an oil, and also smells pretty nice.


Etude House Petit Bijou Peach Touch Eau De Toilette: 11,340 won (on sale, originally 18,000 won)

I really wasn't planning on getting this but it was so cute and cheap... I couldn't resist! I'm horrible at describing scents but I think this one has a light and fresh fruity smell. It's definitely wearable and worth the AU $10 I paid, but I probably wouldn't have gotten this had it not been on sale.


Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam: 5,850 won (on sale, originally 6,600 won)

I have been using this cleanser for almost a year and this toner for a few months and they are both products that I really like. Since the ones I am using are both running low, I decided to repurchase them. The cleanser is extremely cheap for a product that works well as I do feel a difference in my skin afterwards. The toner is very refreshing and does what a toner is supposed to do, and I liked it enough to repurchase and continue using it.


Freebie from The Saem. It's a mini set of their Harakeke toner, emultion and cream and it's so adorable!



I've been meaning to buy a silicon case for a while and although this isn't silicon, I thought it was so adorable and very suitable for the Winter season we are currently in here in Australia. It says that it's actually a "jelly" case and I find that it's not as soft as silicon but not as hard as plastic... so it's kind of like a "soft plastic". Well, the quality is great and I can see myself purchasing other cases from this store again.



The last item I purchased was this weighted hula hoop with massage balls. Youtuber BubzBeauty has mentioned weighted hula hoops in a few of her videos and blog posts over the past year and so after doing a bit of research, I decided to buy one for myself. Apparently hula hoops can help to really tone your abdominal muscles and it's an easy way to add in an extra bit of exercise without leaving the house.

I've heard that using this hurts a lot and some people say that they have ended up with bruises afterwards but so far I personally don't think it's that bad? The hoop was really cheap on it's own but because it is heavy, the total amount I paid including shipping was actually around AU $43.

- - -

And that concludes my haul! I may review a few products in the future but if there's anything in particular you want reviewed, drop a comment below!


- - -
bloglovin' - twitter - instagram