Thursday, June 13, 2013

Essie's Nice is Nice + Rimmel's Your Majesty Gradient

When I paint my nails, my routine includes watching a movie or catching up on a few of the many television shows I like whilst the polish dries. That being said, I haven't had the time to paint my nails + watch anything for the last two weeks due to the fact that I've been studying for my exams (aside from Fast 6.. exams or not, I HAD to see it), and I have actually been sporting this mani for over two weeks now! There are a few chips here and there though nothing major, but it's definitely time to remove it... I'm surprised that it lasted so long.



I used three coats of lilac polish Essie - Nice is Nice as a base and sponged Rimmel London's Your Majesty on the tips to create that gradient/ombre effect. 

The gradient is quite light and subtle as the pastel lilac and silver shades blend together nicely. It was such a simple way of sprucing my nails up a little and it is also an extremely easy look to achieve.

Essie Nice is Nice swatched alone

Essie - Nice is Nice and Rimmel London - Your Majesty

Well, despite having all my exams crammed within three days, it meant that I was lucky enough to start my semester break quite early. I sat my last exam of the semester this morning and I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to the holidays and catching up on all that lost sleep. 
If you still have upcoming exams, I wish you all the best! :)


- - -
bloglovin' - twitter - instagram