Thursday, May 30, 2013

Alanna Renee - Milky Way

I have a gorgeous glitter polish to show you today!

The polish is called Milky Way and is another bottle from indie 3-free polish brand Alanna Renee. Alanna is also a fellow Australian blogger who has a range of gorgeous glitter polishes for sale- including this beauty!

A few weeks ago, I posted about Alanna's Harry Potter inspired collection which was the Magical World collection. Well, she also has a number of other polishes that she released before that line, and Milky Way is one of them.



Milky Way is made up of multi sized, colour shifting pieces of glitter. Because it has a clear base, it makes it absolutely perfect for layering and I can see it complementing so many different polishes! You will most definitely be seeing Milky Way on this blog again in the future!


Loreal Paris Resist & Shine (unnamed) and Alanna Renee Milky Way

I layered one coat of Milky Way over a coat of this extremely dark purple/black polish from Loreal. It is so dark that it pretty much looks black (as you can see from my swatches), but a purple shimmer can be seen on a few different angles. The polish doesn't have a name, but it has an amazing consistency and I am in love with the brush! It makes application almost flawless!

Australian buyers can purchase Milky Way along with Alanna's other polishes from her website here and they retail for $7.99 each. 

For those who are not in Australia, there are also international distributers with Alanna Renee polishes available too and you can check them out by clicking here.

- - -

I'd also like to add that today is the last day of May and I seriously cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. Aside from my upcoming exams, I've pretty much finished my first semester of uni and I'm definitely looking forward to sleeping in during my mid-year break. :p To those of you who also have exams soon, I'll finish this post up by wishing you all the best!


- - -
bloglovin' - twitter - instagram