Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Revlon Whimsical Mattified and Ellen DeGeneres in Melbourne!

This polish has been sitting on my shelf for nearly a year. I have absolutely no idea why I never got around to wearing it but I like it more than I thought I would and I wish I had worn it sooner!



On my nails is one coat of Revlon Whimsical over a coat of GR501 which is a mint coloured polish from The Face Shop. Whimsical is very sheer and would probably need well over three coats before reaching opacity, which is why I decided to layer it over another polish.

Whenever I wear glitter on my nails, I'm always inclined to mattify it and so on top of Whimsical, I added a layer of Etude House's Real Matte top coat.



-

Ellen DeGeneres has been in Australia for the past few days and she had her Melbourne show yesterday! Ellen is probably one of my favourite people and I've been super excited for her to come down here. My friend and I took the day off uni and I managed to see her show yesterday! The crowds were absolutely crazy and it was hard to take a decent photo of her, but you can check out her website (click here) for a few snapshots of the day.

I did however, manage to meet and take a photo with Jeannie, who has regularly appeared on her show for the last few years. She was so cute! It was overall a really good day! If I ever go to America, one of the things I MUST do is go to an Ellen show.

with Jeannie Klisiewicz from The Ellen Show


It's also Easter soon so I've been in quite a happy mood all week! Easter is one of my favourite times of the year probably because of the overload of chocolate in my house, but I also love the massive chocolate clearance sales after the holiday is over! (Die-hard chocolate lover right here.)

I hope everyone has an awesome Easter! Enjoy the chocolate, or enjoy even just the break from school/work. Happy Easter! ^^


- - -
bloglovin' - twitter - instagram