Monday, February 11, 2013

Revlon and Wet n Wild for Valentine's Day


As many of you know, Valentine's Day is this Thursday and so I decided to do my nails for the upcoming Feb 14th. When I think of Valentine's Day, aside from hearts and roses, the next thing that comes into my mind is the colour red. And so that's the colour I decided to go with for my nails.


On my nails is one coat of Revlon Fearless which is a slightly pink/orange toned red and on my middle finger and pinky is one coat of the glitter polish Wet n Wild Hallucinate. I used a dotting tool to draw those two white hearts - which were honestly an absolute pain to draw - and I was initially going to have a heart on each nail but after doing the first one, I decided to leave it at two instead.

I definitely envy those who are brilliant at nail art. It can get so frustrating!

Revlon 640 Fearless swatched alone.



As a side note, I'm starting University in a few weeks and I can't decide whether I'm more nervous or excited! I have to admit that I wasn't too keen on starting uni because I didn't get my first preference as my atar score wasn't high enough - though I do believe that the atar I got was quite deserving - but after officially going through the whole enrollment process, getting my id done and all that jazz, I actually am quite happy to be attending my University and cannot wait for it to start.


If you've got something planned for Valentine's Day, then I hope it's a super cute day for you and that you enjoy it! Have a nice week!


- - -
bloglovin' - twitter - instagram