Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Essie - Smooth Sailing

My first Essie polish! I've wanted Smooth Sailing for a while but I didn't want to buy it off ebay, and there was one time where I actually saw a bottle of it at Myer for $18 but I resisted and I'm so glad I did because I got it for $5 at ozsale!

I think that Essie has some really pretty colours and I hope to extend my collection of Essie polishes in the future. But, what I REALLY want to own is their topcoat MATTE ABOUT YOU! Sure, I have wanted to get my hands on Smooth Sailing for a long time, but I've been dying to get Essie's Matte About You for ages! The thing is, it's over 20 dollars at Myer and on ebay the prices are pretty high too so I'm not that keen on spending ):

I think this is a sign that I need to saaave money and stop spending it all on food!

I'll  make sure I get my hands on a bottle of it one day! But for now, here are the swatches of this amazing polish!


Smooth Sailing is a periwinkle blue that has a silver shimmer. The formula is great and I only needed one coat to achieve opacity.


Essie - Smooth Sailing

So glad I finally own this!



- - -
bloglovin' - twitter - instagram