Sunday, December 25, 2011

NYX - Gilded Glitter

Second Post!

I've been really busy these few weeks with finishing my homework and I've also started to pack my things because I'm going on a holiday soon! This is why I haven't been able to sit down properly and do my nails and also why I most likely will not be updating my blog until I get back ): 

Anyway, NYX Glided Glitter is definitely my fave gold flakie and this is a polish that I think everyone should own! It's so pretty and also super affordable too!

I layered it over a black polish because I've always loved the combination of gold and black. 


As you can see, my swatches aren't that great yet... but I'm working on it!


The weather sucked today and I had barely any usable natural light...... so I went into my bathroom to take the photos but some ended up slightly darker ): ): ):




One coat of NYX Gilded Glitter over Sally Hansen Black Out


I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New Year! :P


- - -
bloglovin' - twitter - instagram